Thursday, September 3, 2009

Baby BOY Bird

Here are some pictures of the cutest boy in the world even if the camera isn't in focus...
This is a profile picture.  The little dark spot is the heart.  Check out the cute nose.
 
Here it's a BOY...no doubts about it!
(If you are not use to looking at ultrasound pictures 
think of this one as if you are looking up at it from a "see-through" floor 
and his little bum and legs are sitting on the floor). 
Here are the arms.
 Legs
These are the cutest tiny feet ever.
You can almost count the little toes.
This is the only picture I can tell the right from the left.
(Right foot )                        (Left foot)    
He is a definite 100% BOY!  No questions.  The ultrasound tech had a hard time getting pictures because he wiggled the whole appointment.  I hope this is not a sign of the future. We are both very very excited to have another little farmer at this daddy's heels. 

"A brand new little baby boy, to fill our lives and hearts with joy."
Author: Unknown

6 comments:

  1. I love these pictures! So cute! I told Lance on Tuesday that this is going to be one cute little boy! How can he be anything else with such good looking parents? Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS....WE LOVE YOU...AND LITTLE BABY BOY BIRD (sounds a bit like a nursery rhyme!!)...A HEALTHY, BOUNCING, ADORABLE, LOVABLE...LITTLE BOY!!!! HURRAY...HURRAY...HURRAY....ONWARD TO CHOSING A NAME...HAVE FUN...OR WAIT AND SEE THE LITTLE GUY FIRST!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congradulations!! Boys are so fun! I don't know if I invited you to my blog yet. But just e-mail me and I will send you a invite. bakerca1205@hotmail.com. Amy(thompson)Baker

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yippeeee! Grandparents again is going to be great fun! As for names..... let' see, we are not supposed to come up with anything clever or humorous to go with his last name, are we? So we will love anything the big Bird parents come up with. Love ya lots. Hey the pictures are really cute- but could you have them focus the camera a little tighter next photo shoot?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited for you two. He is going to be darling!!! I already bought him something. ;)

    ReplyDelete