Friday, September 4, 2009

I think your combine is SEXY...

Blaine and I were getting some pictures together to send to his brother Mitch and I thought everyone might want to see Blaine too because in the summer he kind of disappears to his "office".  I hardly ever get to see him and just so you know yes, he is alive and well.  In order to spend time with him I pack us a lunch, go for a ride and visit him for a couple of hours.  I don't know of any other job that allows a wife to go to work with your husband and their boss doesn't even care.  
  
Here comes my sexy husband and his
 "office" for the last 4 weekes.
Man, he is so good looking...even
covered in grease, sweat and dirt.
Yes, I am still living my fairy tale as Prince Charming comes to pick me up in my chariot.  This really is romantic don't you think.

4 comments:

  1. As long as you do not paint his 'office' pink...everything should be fine...you are so cute and a wonderful loving wife!!...the stories you will have to tell Baby Bird...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! There really is something sexy about a farmer isn't there? Whenever I see Lance on the tractor or whatever...yep that's hot! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. The chariot looks a little different in your fairy tale than in Cinderella's, but your Prince Charming is much better!

    ReplyDelete