Maybe the mom in me is starting to come through. I was thinking about building blocks as I walked to go see the basement being poured and then I thought they have the abc's on them. I know I am weird with my analogy but a house really is built with abc's. first it starts with A. In our case A is for Acre. Our house is built on one acre (as previously stated in our last post). B is for Basement. Our basement is being poured today. C is for concrete. The basement is made out of concrete. We are very excited to have our abc’s moving along.
The trucks are here in the freezing cold to pour! Too bad Dayton wasn't older because he would have loved to see the cement trucks.
Looking North West
This is the front were the door will be.
Our sweet little boy. Dayton and I walked to go see the basement (Blaine was trucking) and I bundled him up really good. He really is our "bundle" of joy!
Look at how stinkin' cute he is!
I am seriously so excited for you Heather! Dayton is such a cutie! That hat and those gloves are darling too! You are such a cute mom!
ReplyDeleteHeather I love you! You are so cute! Preston loves keeping tabs on the process of your house. He gets so excited when he sees the cement trucks. Your house will be here before you know it. Yay!
ReplyDeleteYAYYYYYYYYYY! It's so exciting! And yes he is such a sweet little boy! It looks like he's praying in the 2nd to last picture. Love the hat! He's getting bigger... and yes he would have totally loved the trucks! When do you get to move in? Have you packed up yet? Do you think you'll miss your first house together? Even though ours was a little old trailer I certainly missed it! But I'm kinda Sappy. Hey if your looking for a good book try Shannon Hale. She's LDS but her books are really catchy!
ReplyDelete