There she is!! Beautiful sight!
I was in the middle of getting ready and Blaine ran in and said, "Heather, it's here." I ran out in the road with the camrea and took these pictures. Blaine was in the house with Dayton and I did a little jig in the road and he saw me and was like what was that? I told him I was just so happy!
The proud owner.
All our paper work has become reality.
The Bird's House! Dayton slept the entire time we were checking it out but he will love to have his own room.
Happy Day!
I loved your excitement this morning! So cute! I am really happy for you guys :)
ReplyDeleteThe love and excitement you share with us is wonderful...CONGRATULATIONS....
ReplyDeleteThat is so great!! Maybe the next time we are passing through we will have to give you a call and stop by!
ReplyDeleteYay! I am so excited for you guys. It is not fun to move but it is sure fun to get to re-decorate and get stuff where you want it. Yay!
ReplyDeleteYAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
ReplyDeleteAlright I am a terrible blogging sister. I haven't checked blogs for so long that I haven't even seen pictures of Dayton in weeks. Yahoo the house looks great. It will be soo much fun to get all moved in and decorated. We will be able to see it in person in a week and a half.
ReplyDelete