Lance and Mandy invited us over to have a Super Bowl party at their house. It was really fun to get out of the house. Thanks Lance and Mandy for the food and fun!
Blaine and Preston watching the Super Bowl.
There's Lance and Mandy and my Mom at the party. My Mom came to visit us for the weekend and she was also invited to the Super Bowl party.
Hannah and Dayton and I watching the Super Bowl. Hannah-the oldest grandchild and Dayton-the youngest grandchild for the Bird family.
Dayton's first sleep over at Grandma and Grandpa Bird's house.
Dayotn's first vacation. We went to Grandma Connie's and Grandpa Dave's house in Rexburg.
Dayton's first time wearing camo! You can never be to young to start training a hunter. Grandpa Dave and Dayton are camo buddies...cute cute...I mean how tough.
Dayton's first time meeting Great Grandma Bird.
Dayton's first picture with Great Grandma Sorensen.
Dayton's first picture with Great Grandpa Sorensen.
Dayton's first time meeting Great Aunt Wendy.
Happy Valentines Day! Blaine and I took Dayton to get his pictures taken today and he was not a happy boy which is very unusual for him. I hope there is even one picture that turned out. We came home and he still was miserable so I came up with a quick Valentines dinner which turnned out to be strawberry banana crepes- a.k.a. Norwegian pancakes. They were very tasty.
My Valentine(s). Dayton is finally calmed down after his long rough day. He just needed to be cuddled by Daddy. Happy First Valentines Day Dayton!
Fun times! I can't wait to see Dayton's pictures. I know they will be too stinking cute :)
ReplyDeleteFirsts...memories to cherish and place in a Mom's heart forever...
ReplyDelete