Thursday, February 4, 2010

My Thoughtful Husband

        I was having a hard day on monday due to adjusting to the new mom thing and because the progress on our new house seemed to be going in the hole.  Blaine could sense the stress I was feeling and supprised me with flowers the next day!  What a sweetheart!  He is so good to me.  Since Dayton was born we both have put him first in everything because he depends on us so much.  It was very thoughtful of him to do a nice thing just for me. 


        I also have been craving chocolate like crazy but I can't have it because it makes Dayton sick and because I can't have it I want it even more.  So Blaine also supprised me with some non-chocolate treats. 

This Chex Mix is defiantly my new favorite...Yummmmm!  So much for loosing baby weight.  I devoured the entire bag.

A couple pictures of our sweet Dayton...

Dayton and daddy taking a nap together

Check out his lip...he always does this.  He sucks in the bottom right side.

2 comments:

  1. He is so adorable! What a great husband! It was so stressful with my first he had colic way bad so he was always crying. I always slept when he slept which helped!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's SO cute! Dayton that is although it was very thoughtful of your hubby to get you some treats - I hated that chocolate craving mess. Funny thing is once you can eat it again it;s not as good as you want it to be... I've been ruined for life!

    ReplyDelete