Here are a few pictures I ment to post for Christmas but I had a little something come faster then we had planned, but we are glad that he is here safe and sound now. Christmas Eve we went to Grandma and Grandpa Sorensen's house. We had a fun party there. We ate our traditional pizzas and we went to the barn for the nativity scene. Blaine and I were Mary and Joseph. It was a good time for all of us. Then we went to Blaine's parnets house to stay the night. We got up Christmas day at about 7:30 a.m. Then we all awaited the phone call from Elder Bird. We played games and had a really yummy dinner that night. The next afternoon we went to my parents house.
Here Blaine is opening my gift at his parents house. It is a gun case. I told him that because of the baby he wasn't going to get a new gun this year so I just got him things he could use with his old guns. But I totally supprised him and had the real thing waiting for him at my parnets house on sunday when we opened gifts there.
A gun strap. I got a bunch of things to distract him and he really had no idea.
This is me on Christmas morning. I got a new Coke calender, The Undaunted, a new set of pjs for the hospital and a hot chocolate maker. Yummm! (I have to hold off on that for a while because it makes Dayton's tummy hurt).
The baby shower and all the pregnant girls in the family in order of due dates.
Me due January, Teryn due first part of March, Danie due the end of March, Alicia due first part of April, and Brendie due the end of April. All of us are having boys except Danie she is having a girl.
Andie and I at the baby shower on December 28th. It was a cute party, John Deere themed. Thanks everyone who came and supported us.
Looks like you guys had a fun christmas!
ReplyDelete