Thursday, October 29, 2009

October Happenings

I knew once October came we didn't have much time left until the baby comes!!  Crazy...but we are also very excited.  I finished a blanket that I started in September for the baby.  Take a look...

I hope it looks like a boy I don't want anyone thinking he is a girl.

Here are a few pictures of my hunting man.
Blaine and Dusty with their doves.
(This was in September)


This is Blaine's cousins' Tyler and Jeremy on the deer hunt. Blaine is behind the camera so he is not pictured.  I was not there on opening day because I was working in Potatoes.  This picture was the following weekend. This deer and one other were the only two brought back...although there were many shots taken for more deer.  Blaine says they need to do more target shooting before they go hunting.  I am hoping the elk hunt this weekend turns out better for Blaine than the deer hunt.  We are going up to mom and dad's and Blaine and Andrew Black are going to Medicine Lodge to go elk hunting.  I wish them luck!

We had a doctor appointment yesterday and everything is right on track and going perfect.  The baby is growing and he moves so much.  (It makes me giggle when I am at church and can't fold my arms because I get a little boy kicking). I took my glucose test yesterday and I haven't heard back from the test so I guess no news is good news. I also got my H1N1 shot on Monday and I was kind of unsure about it at first but the doctor told me that it was good I got it because pregnant women have more complicaitions if they get the flu.  I feel so good it probably is not fair.  I started the 3rd trimester this week and now my doctor visits are every 2 weeks.  It is so crazy how quick this pregnancy has gone by.  We have a ward Halloween party tomorrow and then the big elk hunt this weekend so more pictures to come.  We love you all and wish you a Happy safe Haunting!

3 comments:

  1. Hurray an update!!!! Between hunting and more hunting your husband is busy...amazing how they all get that buck fever...even behind a camera this year!!!! The blanket is adorable...good job....being wrapped in love what more could a little one ask for...time is passing quickly...enjoy this last trimester!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey tell Tyler it looks great! I can't believe you're in the 3rd trimester already!!! I loved pregnancy at church it was a great place to sit quietly and get little kicks at your folded arms for a couple of hours. It was also one of the best places for Riley to feel the babies.

    ReplyDelete