Here are a few pictures from our ward Halloween party. It was a pretty good time.
Blaine and I are skeletons.
Thanks to the artistic skills of Alicia we were alble to have these awesome costumes. She drew the skeletons, then we traced them on to shirts and then I helped her paint them last weekend. We stayed up until 3 in the morning painting them, it was fun and we had a good time doing them. This is the only way I was able to get Blaine to remotely dress up. I told him all he had to wear was a shirt it could have been way worse, he could have had the whole get-up. I think he was ok with just the shirt. *Notice the cute little baby skeleton too! That was the best part. Everyone at the party thought it was so cute. Thanks Alicia for all your creativity and help they turned out so good!
Mandy was "smartie pants" (she taped smarties to her pants), Emma was a very cute little pumpkin, Preston was a mocho spiderman, Hannah was a very trendy Hannah Montana's best friend Lola and Lance like Blaine hates to dress up. Mandy is not as mean as me because I made Blaine dress up.
Dad and Mom Bird are "Jail Birds". It was so clever!
Happy Halloween!!
Holy cow you're fast! You beat me! : ) Cute pictures, it was fun huh?
ReplyDeleteHAPPY HALLOWEEN TO ALL....great photos and terrific outfits!!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad the shirts turned out. Wow they look good.
ReplyDeleteSOOOOOOOOOO super cute! I laughed and laughed it is so creative!!!
ReplyDeleteThe shirts turned out awesome! Good job. Way to go Blaine for taking the big leap and dressing up. :)
ReplyDelete