Monday, August 31, 2009

Tommorrow is the big day! Pink or Blue?

Just to update everyone tommorrow is the big day when we have the ultrasound to find out the sex of the baby! I can't believe that it is already here. We are half way through the pregnancy and I still I feel great...but if you ask Blaine he will beg to differ. Do we have any guesses...we both don't have any sway one way or the other but we both are hoping for a happy healthy little one. What are your guesses? I am gaining weight as to be expected but it is still a little discouraging to feel like a house. I can feel small movements now which is pretty exciting I just wish Blaine could feel it too, but soon enough! We will have a picture and the exciting Pink or Blue announcement tommorrow! Cross your fingers that the legs are not crossed!

3 comments:

  1. 50/50 chance...good odds...we agree a healthy, happy baby what more could you ask for...other than more than one!!!???

    Hugs and love to all....

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that is so exciting!! Can't wait to hear what you are having

    ReplyDelete