Friday, August 7, 2009
Great Expectations!!!
Ok ok I know I am not the best blogger and sorry to all those who keep checking and there is always the same old posts....Well not this time there is more to add to our lives. The Bird's House is going to become the Bird's Nest in about 6 months. On May 18th Blaine and I found out we are having our own "little baby Bird". We announced the exciting news to our families on the 4th of July weekend and we are so very thrilled! This will make number 5 grandchild for mom and dad and number 9 for Blaine's parents! Blaine's younger brother Mitchell, who is serving his mission in Ohio, will be coming home to 4 new little ones! Crazy! I remember when we all teased him before he left about having 4 new ones but now it is a true story. The baby is growing fast and healthy and so is mom! I feel really good and I've never had morning sickness. I did feel beyond tired and nauseous for the first few months but now I actually have the energy and desire to make dinner and clean the house(Not that it happens but at least I have the desire and energy now!)Thank goodness for Ramen, SpagettiiOs and Cambell's for feeding my poor deprieved husband the last 3 1/2 months. Our expected due date is January 23, 2010! We need all the prayers we can get for living nearly 1 1/2 hours away from my doctor and it is going to be in the dead of winter. Blaine better take some laber and delivery classes... We are really excited to have the opportunity to become parents and also a little scared and nervous. We are very blessed to have such great examples in our lives to look up to including; parents, grandparents, siblings, and Aunts and Uncles. Thanks to everyone for their support and love. Continue to act exctied about all the news even though you have all heard pregnacy stories multiple times before but this is the first for me. And I apologize for the tears and crazy mood swings that happen along the way. The ultrasound will be on September 1st, when we get to find out what the baby is!!! We will try to keep you all up to date, with a picture and other info, toward the begining of next month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey that is so exciting congradulations!!!
ReplyDeleteHurray an update!! Keep the stories coming along...with photos too...after all there will never be a first pregancy again...let's see twins....hmmm....twins that would be fun!!!
ReplyDeleteEven if you had not said anything over the 4th...it was so obvious.. you are lovely..and Blaine was grinning from ear to ear!!
See you soon!!
YAY! Now you just need to add that little sonogram picture to make it more official :) I want to see lots of pictures so that you're into the groove when the baby comes so that I can see "her" grow when I'm so far away!
ReplyDeleteHey Congrats on the Baby news its so exciting when its your first. I makes it even better when you dont have morning sickness to bad. I dont know if Shelly told you but James and I are expecting our second and we are due the end of February. But Im really excited for you.
ReplyDelete