Monday, April 20, 2009
Good and Bad News but mostly Good
Bad news first, Mom was not able to come visit me today. We were going to spend a couple days together doing some fun things at my house but instead she had to stay home. Now for the good news, the reason she is not able to come is because Shelley and Riley had their new baby last night! She weighed 6lbs and 11oz and 19 inches. She was born approximately at 5:30 AM. Her name is Sophie Marie Bowman. We are so excited to go and meet Sophie tonight. We will get some pictures of her while we are there but until then take a glance at Mom's blog she has a few pictures posted there. She is a beautiful dark haired baby and she even lookes like both her Mom and Dad, (Sorry Scotty you have your very own look). Congratulations, Shelley and Riley with your new little addition! And I guess I will just have to wait my turn to get Mom to come visit me, maybe this weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Heather, your mom stood me up, too. We were going visiting teaching that day, but a new granddaughter is more important! Good luck with the blogging--it gets easier with time.
ReplyDeleteHey, so the fun together had to wait a week but did we ever have a good time when I got there- and I brought other fun weekend guests with me. Thanks for the good time. We should have taken photos at the church with us all working on Blaine's quilt- what were we thinking. It would have been great blogging material. Love ya lots, hope you get the "find of the day" the next time when we go arrowhead hunting. (I also hope I get the "find of the year" when I go! ha ha)
ReplyDeleteI guess this was slightly bad news for you... in fact that's how I told mom at 2 in the morning. I called and said I don't think you're going to malad today... "why" she asked slightly groggy and I told her My water just broke! It's amazing how awake someone can be at 2 am when you tell them your water just broke. Hope to see you two again soon Sophie's getting bigger!
ReplyDelete