Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Where's the "Blogging for Dummies" when you need one?

Ok so we are finally starting our blog after a long time! Seriously, I am a dummy when it comes to these kind of things so be patient as I am still learning...like most things it takes me quite a while to learn. It took us about an hour and a half to figure out how to get just one picture on here so the pictures might be slim until I figure it out a little more. But I am really excited to start doing this because it is something I have been wanting to do for a while now. Our blog will be like my little journal without having to pull out a boring pen and a notebook, plus it is fun to catch up with everyone electronically too. Honestly, if there is a blogging for dummies out there let me know I would be interested!

2 comments:

  1. I love the picture!!! I look forward to more. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm waiting for more!

    ReplyDelete