Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Halloween!

I love fall and Halloween it my favorite time of the year.  It is the jump start it the holidays and so I take advantage of it.  Here is our festivities through the month of October.

Our little girl is growing up soo fast.  She had her 2 month check up early in October and she was in the 80th% for her weight and 60th% for her height. I thought she would follow Dayton's pattern but she is growing much faster then he did!
  
Daddy went hunting a lot this month so the kids and I spent time at home. These pictures are 2 different occasions when Blaine got home probably after a hunting trip and fell asleep with Macey. It is so sweet!

Dayton and I making Halloween cookies!  He was so cute and patient waiting for me to help measure and pour ingredients.  After they cooked and cooled he was excited to frost them.  He told me he was "paint'n cookies".

Carving pumpkins with the Eliason's for family home evening.

Dayton scooping out the insides

He and Mason didn't last long carving they were too busy playing.

Blaine is of course the creative one on the left.  Mine in the middle, I pretty much drew the face and Blaine did the rest Macey was being a stinker and I had to help her.  Blaine also did Dayton's pumpkin as an elephant his favorite animal.

We went trick or treating around Holbrook with Mandy and the kids then went to the park for our ward party and potato bar. I was Mary Poppins, Macey was peas in a pod, Dayton was a dinosaur and Blaine was dressed in one of is late Grandpa Bird's old suits with cowboy boots. So Fun.

Dayton loved trick or treating. It didn't take long for him to catch on, say trick or treat and that equals candy! Macey slept the entire time.

Hope you all had a happy, fun and safe Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment