Tuesday, August 17, 2010

2ooth or teeth

         Dayton is in such a fun stage! I wish I could freeze time for a while. He is discovering so much in the world around him. He can sit up pretty well on his own now with a little help from mom and dad or the pillow. One day I thought he could do it all by him self so I put him down with no support and away I went to the kitchen. I heard a thud, he started to cry and I went running. He hit his head on the wood leg of our couch and I felt so bad. I was afraid that he might have a concussion but I watched him closely the rest of the day. I will not trust his progress as much next time. Dayton is so busy. He is learning fun things his mouth can do, learning to sit up, playing with his toes and keeping his mommy very busy. Dayton got 2 teeth this month. The first cut through Aug. 1st and the second Aug. 14th, exactly 2 weeks apart. His gross motor skills are really beginning to develop and it is just a fun for us to watch him grow as it is for him to discover what he can do.

Dayton officailly has 2 teeth! I can't believe our baby is growing so fast. He even looks older now. I tried to get a picture of the teeth and this is the best he could do.  His tongue is right in the way but they really are there.

 
Dayton's giggle is so contagious!  I snapped this on Aug.13th. Sorry it is kind of wiggly because I am terrible with the camera.

2 comments:

  1. So when are you guys coming to visit? Carson really wants to see Dayton. And I really want to see all of you guys!

    ReplyDelete