The other day I found a mobile I bought a while ago but I didn't have a way to hang it up so Dayton could look at it. As you all know Blaine works from sun up to way after sun down so I can't always sit around waiting for him to complete my honey dos. I constructed a wreath hanger and I fastened it to his crib with some non-stick drawer liner underneath so it wont fall on him. Now he can look at the cute animals and pretty colors while he lays there! I know pretty REDNECK but at least it works (for now). Once he can reach it I will have to take it down because the entire thing might fall on little Dayton.
Notice the cute John Deere Bumper thanks Becky for letting our "Little Farmer" barrow it from Kimball.
This picture is for Alicia and Andrew they love when he does this.
Too little for a walker still but it is fun to try anything new just to entertain him for even if it is for 20 minutes.
His feet don't touch the floor yet...thank goodness, but he is getting so big. He is starting to recognize when we leave a room and he is alone.
I love you! You are so creative : )
ReplyDeletethe bedding doesn't surprise me a bit!
ReplyDeleteHe is getting so big. We can hardly wait to see him this weekend. Thanks for the picture special for us that is so funny, I love how big his eyes are and how much bigger they get when he does that hypnotized look. It really got me laughing pretty hard.
ReplyDelete