(I have listed what has been happening then the pictures follow).
Well the long await for Elder Bird happened. He was suppose to fly in at 1:00 pm but his plane had problems so we had to wait even longer until 4:00 pm. It's good to have him back! Welcome Home Mitchy!!Dayton's first Easter came and left so fast good thing we got pictures for the event. We gave him his first tractor and the Easter bunny treated him well too with new toys he will soon one day appreciate. (He hasn't figured them out yet).
Alicia and Andrew got their baby on April 7, 2010. (Exactly 3 months after Dayton was born). His name is Carson Scott Archibald. Weighing 8 lbs 8 oz with long BLOND hair. We are happy that after the fever scare and making a visit in the NICU for about 5 days, he was released to go home with his mommy and daddy last Sunday.
Dayton's Blessing and Mitchell's homecoming talk were both last sunday. I kept joking about "hitting two 'Birds' with one stone". It was a wonderful day. It was so nice to have the love and support of all the family members who came the long distance to be here. We know it is quite a drive to get here so we really appreciate and love you all. (And those who couldn't come...my immediate family we missed were; Shelley, Riley, Scott and Sophie because they live in Colorado. And for more obvious reasons we missed Alica, Andrew and new little Carson. (Great) Grandpa Bill also missed because he didn't feel well. We know you all would have loved to come but we will see you all hopefully soon)! Oh yeah the day before his blessing, Dayton gave us his first belly laugh. It was so cute. Luckily Blaine and I were both around for it. Blaine was singing for Dayton and I was holding him and he laughed pretty loud for his daddy. He is also cooing for us alot more now that he can focus on us. He loves to watch us move and walk acound. He is starting to get a bald spot on the back of his head from looking back and forth. He is the highlight of our lives. And rightly so!!
The house is almost ready after a long time out. The power is about all we are waiting on now. I went to the house and started to clean all the counters and cupboards in preparation for the move. It will be so nice to finally be settled and relaxed in our new home.
Waiting for Uncle Mitch.
The hole crew waiting.
more waiting
Older brothers waiting.
He's HERE!!
(I was so excited the next pictures are blurry because I was shaking)
Dad's first hug, I missed mom's because she was to quick.
Blaine's hug.
Seeing his friend Levi.
The kids were so happy to see Mitchell again, they followed him all over.
Mitch with mom and dad.
All the boys...except Brandon he was on a business trip.
All the girls.
Mitch with his 9 neices and nephews. He is meeting Emma, Keathen, Paityn and Dayton for the first time.
Welcome Home Buddy!!
(It was snowing coming home from the airport)
Happy Easter Dayton!
Easter Sunday with cousins Madison and Keathen. We had a fun time getting ALL the family together again for Easter and Confrence.
Dayton's blessing.
He did so good during the blessing, he didn't even cry. Blaine and I expected him to cry but he did awesome. Although right after the blessing during the sacrement Blaine was holding him and he had a massive blow out of the front and back. Good thing for being a crazy over perpared person, I had a extra pair of pants and shirt for him.
Ear infections are not a fun thing! I know both my boys kept getting them for a couple months. He looks so darn cute in his blessing outfit.
ReplyDeleteWhat a busy life you life Miss Heather! How exciting though! That will be so nice to get into your house! I am so excited for you guys!
ReplyDeleteSuch good times! I'm so glad we get to share them together! Love ya : )
ReplyDeleteWhat a celebration..we were sorry to miss the big day however we thought about all of you and kept you in our thoughts and prayers. Dayton is getting so big and so very handsome!
ReplyDeleteKeep posting the photos...we love you